Chelsea credits her success to three key pillars, which are; perseverance, efficiency and asking for help.
Here’s what Chelsea had to say:
I believe that we all need to stick to our goals, no matter what obstacles or short-term downfalls we face. This is perseverance, the ability to be elastic and bounce back from failure. Time is limited and it is important that we work efficiently. Try to reduce procrastination on social media as this can take up a considerable amount of time. Also set priorities and reward yourself with television or social media time after you have completed a set amount of work.
Finally, everyone needs help and that is what C2C tutors and parents are there for. They are always willing to help and show you that you are not alone.
C2C teachers are truly passionate in what they do. This goes beyond subject knowledge, to techniques on dealing with stress and pressure. A key difference that sets C2C tutors apart is their willingness to help at a personalised level.
Some takeaway advice from Chelsea:
1. Do not sacrifice extra-curricular activities for extra study as it is important to keep a balance and future employers will view this favourably.
2. Have some motivational quotes in your room, which you can read when you are feeling less motivated.
3. Do not leave work to the last minute.
4. Never skip breakfast. It is the most important meal of the day!
5. Get enough sleep each night to keep your brain healthy and functional for the next day.